What Should I Do If I Have An Accident?
- First, Make Sure You, Your Passengers And Others Are Not Injured.
If there are injuries, call 911 immediately!
- Second, In Most States, The Police Should Be Notified.
- Third, You Should Give Your Information To The Other Driver(S).
Provide the following information:
- Your Name,
- And Telephone Number
Also let them know your auto insurance coverage is through Peninsula General.
- Next, Get This Same Information From The Other Driver(S).
- Finally, Contact Peninsula General Insurance At Your First Opportunity.
We can process your information with your insurance company to make sure your claim gets handled right away!Quote Now Buy Now